My writings: The sweet taste of Love: Playfulness

           I

Play with me
please play
take my hand
and hold me.

No
this isn’t your
hand
this isn’t my
hand
these hands
are ours
these kisses
are ours
and the line
between
you and me
touches and blurres
the violent frames
of our bodies.


           II

Your unmovable body
sleeps
besides me
tired and exhausted
beautiful
with it’s
imperfections.

The curve
of your body
is soft and
falls down
on the bed
unmistakably
into your dreams
and you move
and hide
when I
turn around
and fall
asleep.


           III

Awake and blurry
you're up,
running out,
I want to sleep.

I want to dream
and
close my
eyes.

I hear
how you
close
the door.


           IV

Lying in my bed,
in our bed,
on your pillow.
I can smell
your scent.
It fills my mouth
with you.
It fills me
with us.

Your body
isn't here
anymore,
but the memory
of its presence
lingers
and touches
me.

No longer
in our bed,
I feel
the touch
of love.




By © Dolores Meden 2017